14HP 2-stroke $395.00

14 hp, air cooled 2 stroke engine ment for a para glider...

WOW... i took one look at that little beauty and started dreaming up mounts and clutches...
Hmmmm.... i wonder if the sick bike parts shifter kit could be adapted.

There is no such thing as to much power!

yeah, all good BUT. where are you going to find some of the internals should you ever need to replace them..... it would sure make one **** of a pocketbike engine tho.

The Solo 214cc 2 stroke

Beat ya to it RMW... replacement parts for the Solo 2 stroke can be purchased from any number of suppliers...
I've so far found a centrifical clutch and i can copy the design of the shift kit but just make it beefier.
A variation of a certain mechanics universal mounting plate for china 80s will work...(rubber mounted no less!) but shell need a pretty big expansion pipe.(214ccs!) WHOOOO HOOOOO!
My question is can the freewheel crank set up and the bicycle drive train stand the strain of 14 hp?
I know my frame/fork and brakes can take it, but will she be snaping the primary(engine to cranks) and secondary (cranks to rear wheel) chains?
All this in a 30 pound package?...Aand they only cost $395? sign me up. i think we have found a substitute for the much vanted Morini engine.
65 to 75 mph any one?
Now... were did i see those adds for plate aluminum, jack shafts, gears and pillow berings?
HOOONEEEEY... have you seen my metric dial calipers?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TO MUCH POWER!

Last edited:
so buy one. and be the envy of me lol
a graham bell's book will direct you in the ways of making up a proper pipe. that thing would be badass for the bike. but for that price id mainly want to throw it in a pocketbike and take it to the track to whomp on the boys with their thousand+ dollar polini's

I already have made plans for it. Just need to save up some money for a VERY strong bike.

Back