18972-101/try 1897

try 1897

Local time
12:29 PM
I was a member here years ago as as try 1897. I've had five or six china girl kits over the years and then my last build was a trike cause I can't do two wheels as well as I used to. I found an old bike bug motor friction bolt on at a good price and coupled that that with an electric front wheel and I was happy. Tragically the house and my small shop burned down and all was lost. I'm slowly getting there and trying to scab together another one. I found a huffy w mart bike free and got a bumble bee friction drive cheep. It ain't much but all I can do for now. I need a banana seat and bout ten inch h bars if anyone has any let me know . Actually any spare parts of any kind will help. All the best. Try 1897. Or. 18972-101

I was a member here years ago as as try 1897. I've had five or six china girl kits over the years and then my last build was a trike cause I can't do two wheels as well as I used to. I found an old bike bug motor friction bolt on at a good price and coupled that that with an electric front wheel and I was happy. Tragically the house and my small shop burned down and all was lost. I'm slowly getting there and trying to scab together another one. I found a huffy w mart bike free and got a bumble bee friction drive cheep. It ain't much but all I can do for now. I need a banana seat and bout ten inch h bars if anyone has any let me know . Actually any spare parts of any kind will help. All the best. Try 1897. Or. 18972-101
I've been able to get a rain drive wheel and it's a bit larger diameter but I'm expecting more top end if a bit less low end pull. I'm trying to go belt drive soon. I'm on disability and so have to save up for parts or go junkyard hunting. All the best 18972-101 Tom

Back