1900's racers bike

J

joen1861@yahoo.com

Do you know if there is a site out there where you can buy a old school looking racer bike body and parts. Not the motor or lights but you know....

:cool:You're welcome, joe.

according to people who own or have seen FELT cruisers, they are very underpriced for the quality in worksmanship and materials. they also have many options that the members here desire, such as 12g spokes, steel frames(some aluminum), springer forks, wide rims, balloon tires, and the retro look.

Myron

Yeah I just spent 30 minutes on their site.... Wonderful stuff. I just wish a gas tank would mount and look good on them... I think it would ruin the lines. But a few of their bikes scream for a motor. IMHO

Last edited by a moderator:
Local bike shop here carries those bikes. In person they are literally breathtaking.
Really strong construction. Well worth the asking prices.

there are rack mounted gas tanks available which would surely preserve those tight lines.

:cool:You're welcome, joe.

according to people who own or have seen FELT cruisers, they are very underpriced for the quality in worksmanship and materials. they also have many options that the members here desire, such as 12g spokes, steel frames(some aluminum), springer forks, wide rims, balloon tires, and the retro look.

Myron

Not only springer forks but springers with v-brakes which I've never seen before.

Yeah I just spent 30 minutes on their site.... Wonderful stuff. I just wish a gas tank would mount and look good on them... I think it would ruin the lines. But a few of their bikes scream for a motor. IMHO

There are posts here somewhere about sealing the bike "tank" on one of these at the top bar and using that for fuel.

Back