Ebay 1940s Whizzer Schwinn LIBERTY BARN PICK Motorized Bicycle Motorbike Runs

1940s Whizzer Schwinn LIBERTY BARN PICK Motorized Bicycle Motorbike Runs On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334567574238?

s-l500.jpg

Wrench

Local time
4:21 AM
Rough, barn find condition, It's a 40s bicycle someone mounted a Whizzer motor kit on.
It's not like it's a Whizzer factory production bike from the 40s
It's worth what someone will pay and I doubt anyone will pay $4,800 :ROFLMAO:

Risk Man

Local time
7:21 AM
Wow... I wonder what the shipping cost will be from Hawaii to Florida? I just might have to consider this "Best Buy Barn Find".

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
5:21 AM
Wow... I wonder what the shipping cost will be from Hawaii to Florida? I just might have to consider this "Best Buy Barn Find".
That's a lot of danger for 4800.
Rough, barn find condition, It's a 40s bicycle someone mounted a Whizzer motor kit on.
In Hawaii that is SO vintage 1941...Looks like it went through the Japanese attack of Pearl Harbour and took a direct hit...lol.

Wrench

Local time
4:21 AM
In Hawaii that is SO vintage 1941...Looks like it went through the Japanese attack of Pearl Harbour and took a direct hit...lol.
OMG I didn't catch that it was in Hawaii, That means it got there during WW2, Probably used on a military base
Don't make the bike more valuable, but it sure is a good story.

That bike will stay in Hawaii, But for $4,800 it'll probably stay right in the guys garage.:ROFLMAO:

Should be restored with a Army star or Navy on the tank and some messenger saddle bags then it'll be worth $4,800 (y)