1958 puch ms50

I would love to see some pics this project. The 50's mopeds are a lot cooler than the 70's ones, in my view. Moped Army is a great site for information, but it's useful to have a thick skin, and read a lot before asking questions. I still see the old Puchs on the street here in Holland at least once a week. I gotta ask, if you dug it out of the snow, why are you having it shipped?

This is THE place for parts: https://www.treatland.tv/new-puch-peugeot-motobecane-vespa-moped-parts-s/88.htm

Or if you live in sweden http://www.puchverkstan.se/

just for people who want correct English I just bought a 1956 puch ms 50 it is a two speed it has a clutch and a shift control lever on the left side of handle bars there is a fan on the side of the engine that cools it down I had to shovel the shed out where I bought the bike then i had to get it shipped to town I was driving a small car when I bought the bike got a lead on a 1958 norman nippy pictures to come thanks brian

just for people who want correct English I just bought a 1956 puch ms 50 it is a two speed it has a clutch and a shift control lever on the left side of handle bars there is a fan on the side of the engine that cools it down I had to shovel the shed out where I bought the bike then i had to get it shipped to town I was driving a small car when I bought the bike got a lead on a 1958 norman nippy pictures to come thanks brian

:rolleyes: now its a '56 and even better!

its not the ENGLISH, every word was spelt correctly... syntax and grammar are the issues.

:) its just that, see, with a wee little more time spent on the posting, it has now developed into a perfectly clear and concise type of thread, with no confusion caused... :)(other than...is it 56 or 58?) otherwise...why even post?
YOU know what you want to say, its inside YOUR head... WE dont, for we are not inside your head! have you ever opened an instruction manual and asked yourself...WTF? well, in this case...YOU are writing that manual. WE are saying WTF...

(ill ignore the punctuation cus i dont use it either :p and my first language was not english, btw. i learnt the hard way. its a silly language.)

i eagerly await some pictures :) before and after pics are nice, and yes, we can wait for years for the "after" pics ;)

and trust me...the new post, with no full stops...i could seriously make it say another thing or two by using fullstops in appropriate places.

yes, i am a fusspot, but its for the general good of forum posting! so i tell myself... :giggle:

watch this...

(i) just picked up a 1958 sears alstate puch ms 50, (with) two speed shift on the handlebars for cheap (!) (I) had to shovel out (a) shed to get (it.)

cool (awesome?) bike fan on engine cools engine(.)

1980 last time on the road(,) going to try to get it running when I get it shipped in(.)

let you know what happens(!)

will post a picture :)))

later(,) brian

not terribly difficult, sorry to come across as a ****, but im sure that edit is very easy (to) understand!

Hey guys,
Speaking of MS 50s, it seems I snagged a Luxury model. It has little saddle bag...

Attachments

• Austrian version is VS50 L.jpg
    Austrian version is VS50 L.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 679
Back