196cc 6.5HP (8HP modified) Lifan Engine

I'm selling my old 6.5HP Lifan (Honda Clone) engine for just $80. It's off of my pusher-trailer that got me over 50MPH with ease!!!

It's a great engine, and it is what got me started with motorized bicycles, and insane high speeds over 50mph!

I'm selling this engine, now very used, but runs great. Modified with bypassed governor and 5200 RPM and 8HP. Much faster than stock. Also has "NO FEAR" Decals on Gas Tank.

This engine would be great for a Pusher-Trailer project, or a fast go-kart. The power and reliability of the Lifan engines simply can't be beat. It's been the most trouble-free engine ever and has been through it all, and keeps on going. It's a bit scratched up and beat but runs as good as when I bought it!

Look in my signature picture, that's the engine!!!

I want! Does it come with trailer or no? and do you pay shipping?

You would have to pay shipping, and it depends on where you are as to what it would cost.

If you want the trailer as well, I can work that out. The trailer is really heavy-duty with thick galvanized steel tubing, all welded myself, and I'll add that for another $30 if you want. If not, that's still cool, as I plan on making it electric, but if you really want the trailer, and engine, I can work that out.

I might want the trailer. Can you PM me? Also, are there any trannys that make this motor right side drive that you know of?

Back