1999 Whizzer

G

Goodguy

I have a chance to purchase a 1999 Whizzer with 200 miles and is in excellent running condition. The asking price is $1400.00. Is there any problems with these bikes I need to be aware of? My email is bobusmc1968@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I have a chance to purchase a 1999 Whizzer with 200 miles and is in excellent running condition. The asking price is $1400.00. Is there any problems with these bikes I need to be aware of? My email is bobusmc1968@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Buy it. If you enjoy it you will be working on it as well. This is part of the joy of the world of Whizzerdom... Soon after you will gain whizzdom lol.

Buy it. If you enjoy it you will be working on it as well. This is part of the joy of the world of Whizzerdom... Soon after you will gain whizzdom lol.
Hi Goodguy, I also have just bought a WC1, waiting for it to arrive. Only thing I have heard about these is that the exhaust valve seat may come loose if you run it too hot. As yet, I have no experience of my own with these things but if this is a real problem with WC1's I'm sure some of the Whizzards on this forum will have some Whizzdom to share. Hope so anyway.

Fred

Hi Goodguy, I also have just bought a WC1, waiting for it to arrive. Only thing I have heard about these is that the exhaust valve seat may come loose if you run it too hot. As yet, I have no experience of my own with these things but if this is a real problem with WC1's I'm sure some of the Whizzards on this forum will have some Whizzdom to share. Hope so anyway.

Fred

My absolute suggestion would be to go to Ralph Westman at Woodstockwhizzerworks.com and upgrade to the Iron cylinder and every hi performance upgrade possible for the WC1..
That engine was just bad design

Back