1st-Edition MotoredBikes.com T-Shirts! Order yours now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gone_fishin

You all know how up-front we are here at MotoredBikes.com. Before I tell you how to get a shirt, let me tell you why you can get one.

With his permission, I can tell you that Scottm has volunteered to help MBc. With our permission, he found a shirt-maker and negotiated the deal. He fronted the funding for the first order of 100 t-shirts. He's setup a PO Box and is ready to start taking orders.

Scott, on behalf of everyone at MBc, I want to express my extreme gratitude :cool:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Shirt:

front.jpgback.jpg
Available in S-XXXL
Cost: $15.00 for the first shirt and $12.00 for each additional shirt.
This includes 1st-Class postage anywhere, it will average out.
It also includes $1 for Scott, we had to insist before he would accept it.
Any residual "profit" will be applied to our next order.

How to Order:

Send your order to:

Scott Mathews
7921 Berrybrook Drive
Watauga, TX 76148

Include your Mailing Address & Correct Amount of Payment. $15 for 1st shirt, $12 per after the 1st one.

please, be clear about quanities and sizes...
Scott said:
I can be a knucklehead sometimes so keep it easy for me.
IF you want 2 XL shirts, you might say Qty2 size XL so I don't send you 1, 2xl shirt.

Payment Method:

Preferred: US Postal Money-Order made out to "Scott Mathews"...this will ensure prompt shipping.

Accepted: Personal Check (or other Money-Order) made out to "Scott Mathews"...your shirt will ship after the check/MO has cleared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This first run is very seat-of-the-pants...we'll have to wait until they sell before we can re-order. Eventually, we hope to offer more designs, but we have to take this a step at a time.

Towards the end of the inventory, there may be limited-availability of sizes, Scott will contact you if this occurs.

Remember, Scottm is a Volunteer...anyone giving him a hard time or not paying/ordering correctly will have to answer to the Group.

I'm locking this thread, but if you want to discuss the operation or express your thanks to Scottm, go here: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=6970

Okay, Laides and Gentlemen! Paypal is now set up. All you need to do is PM me your order. Name, mailing address, e-mail address and quantity and sizes. I then will e-mail you an invoice from which you will pay paypal to my account. Once I have received your funds I will ship. After studying it, I think this will work great for all of us. It's a new learning experience for me. But that's a lot of what MBc has been about for me.

Who's first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back