1st time w/reed valve kit

dubbstepped1

Local time
3:21 PM
on my 80cc bicycle motor I couldn't quite get to 21mm OKO carburetor if I wrap it Sturgis fire prove it when I use starter fluid but he would never catch so my question is with a windowed piston do you have to use a big carburetor dumping in there or just a revoked can I use the high performance bicycle carburetor 2 I want that with the windowed Piston with the Reed valve will it still fire will be getting enough gas is summer can hit me up ASAP with their wisdom had a really appreciate it thank you much thanks have a good night

If I understand your question it sounds like you've added a windowed piston and Reed kit and now the bike doesn't run, Reed engines generally require larger jets or carbs.

on my 80cc bicycle motor I couldn't quite get to 21mm OKO carburetor if I wrap it Sturgis fire prove it when I use starter fluid but he would never catch so my question is with a windowed piston do you have to use a big carburetor dumping in there or just a revoked can I use the high performance bicycle carburetor 2 I want that with the windowed Piston with the Reed valve will it still fire will be getting enough gas is summer can hit me up ASAP with their wisdom had a really appreciate it thank you much thanks have a good night
This couldn't be harder to understand if it was written in sanskrit. Like Greg said reeds need larger jets, but unlike what he said it is not jet or carb because just going to a larger carb isn't the answer as the larger carb will also need a larger jet then stock.

Oh god my reed valve kit doesnt work either! I have a 80 wich was OK before and I can only get a 85 from here! Is that OK?

Sounds right! But I can't so yeah i can use a 85 jet only. Or 90. Wich would be waaaaaay to big.

Sounds right! But I can't so yeah i can use a 85 jet only. Or 90. Wich would be waaaaaay to big.
What size carb? An 85-90 for main jet is not too big it's actually rather small,in my p/p engine I run a 24mm carb wiith 55 pilot jet and main is 115 and right now with the colder weather setting in that 115 is too lean I can't get my topend unless it's choked.

Does it run without the reed valve? Im pretty sure it has more to do with you getting the jug machined on the bottom and not the top. I think your port timing is off.

Back