2 broken piston rings…

sonic883

Local time
1:30 PM
I took my cylinder off to look at my exhaust threads, In the process of putting it back on, top piston ring broke., I had planned to go on a ride the following day. I researched and discovered, that you can ultimately ride with one piston ring, and that I should put the unbroken piston ring on top, In the process I broke the ring that wasn’t broken. I’m so impatient and I just want to ride, I am frustrated not only with myself but the piston rings, I ordered 2 new 80cc piston rings of eBay. Who knows how long these piston rings are going to take to arrive…

I took my cylinder off to look at my exhaust threads, In the process of putting it back on, top piston ring broke., I had planned to go on a ride the following day. I researched and discovered, that you can ultimately ride with one piston ring, and that I should put the unbroken piston ring on top, In the process I broke the ring that wasn’t broken. I’m so impatient and I just want to ride, I am frustrated not only with myself but the piston rings, I ordered 2 new 80cc piston rings of eBay. Who knows how long these piston rings are going to take to arrive…
If you ordered from CDH, should take 3-6 days, depending on where you are in the country or Canada and your local delivery guys. Other than that, Idk, they are al different. If from China, your going to wait two weeks or more. Mainly because the custom crap takes days. China can get stuff to the USA shores in three days, then it starts going slowly. lol. If you ordered from BGF, it will be there about the same time as CDH. One of the reason why those suppliers are near and dear to me, super fast shipping!!

Amazon has the 49mm cdh rings for sale but I think there pricey at $9.99/set

Nope it ain't going to ride.
When you put the rings on becareful for the kisser buttons they go into the splice ring if you put the ring over the kisser button, cylinder well not go on and ring is gonna break.

Back