Stolen 2 in a year. I must be dumb!

danlandberg

Local time
2:44 PM
Just got another one stold, This time in Utah (the MORON STATE). I must be one 2! If I find out who did this, will somebody lend me a rope? Whats this world coming to? If anyone hears anything PLEASE contact me danlandberg@hotmail.com. MICARGI frame, Flying horse engine, billet intake, speed carb, angle fire head, SBP x-chamber (black), Schwinn speedo, Bell seat, large front mount, modified rear mount, duel pull brake lever, etc.

Attachments

• 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 789
  • 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 623
  • 000_0005.jpg
    000_0005.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 633
Oh no, not again Dan. Can't believe it. All that work.
Not dumb, but why no lock?
(Don't answer - a few months ago you could have asked me "Why no helmet".)
It doesn't happen to us, only others.
It does happen to us, you know.
Use your lock on the next one. (Not one of those Micargi kits, I hope.)

2 in a year, I must be dumb!

Just got another one stold, This time in Utah (the MORON STATE). I must be one 2! If I find out who did this, will somebody lend me a rope? Whats this world coming to? If anyone hears anything PLEASE contact me danlandberg@hotmail.com. MICARGI frame, Flying horse engine, billet intake, speed carb, angle fire head, SBP x-chamber (black), Schwinn speedo, Bell seat, large front mount, modified rear mount, duel pull brake lever, etc.

Aww Dan, sorry to hear your ride was stolen. Having recently had one stolen myself I fully understand how you feel. I want to hang the SOB that stole mine if I ever catch up with him.
Woody

This is the second one in less than a year! :sick: The first one was stold in Vegas. It was a nicer bike, Older Royce Union with Rock Shocks, angle fire head, Raw 66cc engine. I had more $$$ into this one. MICARGI bike, angle fire head, "SPEED" carb, SBP X-chamber, 66cc Flying Horse engine, duel brake lever, billet intake. The Police have pics of it but I have doubts that they will find it. It's probably not in the state now! :rolleyes: But I still pray that it does show up some were! :bowdown: The bike itself was popo:poop: But it was my only transportation!:cry::cry:

Attachments

• 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 581
  • 000_0006.jpg
    000_0006.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 570
Bummer Dan.
Good locks are a must, but you can also at least disable their ability to use the motor.
I came up with a CDI mounted Keylock Ignition Module that does the trick and bought the parts for 50 of them to get wholesale prices.

http://kcsbikes.com/keylock.asp

Even if they do get away with it you know they won't be able to ride away with motor assist, and the low life "iron horse thief" will have to buy a new CDI just to make it run again, that is if you don't catch him trying to ride it away and start the motor and just hang him.
I live in Arizona, we hang horse thieves here, iron or live ;-}

I include them standard on everything I build now.

Last edited:
I use a cable for the wheels...

and a 6-foot, 12lb. Kryptonite chain for the frame. :bowdown:

I carry the cable around my waist and the chain around my shoulder like a bandolier.

I found this "chronic" keeping post a few feet from my secured bike in the busiest part of town. At that time, I just had the cable, not the HD chain. He and his pals would've easily cut it, if I hadn't come back. The guy was in dirty clothes and stuck out like a sore thumb among "suits". I saw him; he saw me. I kept a constant stare upon him as I put on my safety gear a few feet from him. The getaway van never arrived, so he slowly slinked away after 20 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 in a year, I must be dumb

Great idea with the chain and cable......And the chain makes a dandy weapon if you get into a fight with rival 'biker gangs':giggle::D

They would need a cutting torch to try and cut my chain.

That'd be VERY obvious; fire attracts attention.:geek:

Back