2 Into 1 Brake Lever

J

jraice

Now thinking I am going with a Spooky Tooth motor, bit more $$$ but more parts, and cheaper ones too...

One thing I found is the 2 into 1 brake lever, seems really neat, is only $12's and is adjustable (I assume you want much more power up front compared to the back, so you dont loose traction in the back)...

Anyways, it says its a must for any MB without coaster brakes (are those the ones where you peddle backwards?) which I dont think a mountain bike like I would use, would have...

Anyways, does it work well? Seems like being able to just grab it real quick would be easier then grabbing front and rear, while remembering to be lighter on the rear (its adjustable so it would do that for you)....

Does it replace both brake levers?

I am not totally familiar with the placement of brakes, clutch and how all that stuff works but it seems like it could be a bit simpler with just one brake lever...

Thanks for any and all info!

there is an MBc-Member Review of that item: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=7760

also, look below at the "similar threads" section...if you had typed the title of this topic into a search, those threads would have been your search result. (everyone should use "advanced search" and experiment with the various search-tweaks for some cool results)

the point azkronic was making (and that i'm illustrating for the general public) was that an already existing topic is where you should be discussing this. you just got here, we know you're excited, but chill a bit & read, read, read...you won't be bored, i promise you that...there's a surprise in every thread :)

MBc members are responsible for doing their part, MBc staff is responsible, among other things, for seeing that you do. so, this example isn't to pick on you personally, but my answer to a new rash of duplicate topics...dupe topics only bury good stuff deeper into the archives...

watch this video about posting on a forum, have a chuckle, & then try to help out a bit more in the future: http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou :cool:

Back