2 Stroke and 4 Stroke information for all

• Thread starter Deleted member 33472
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33472

If you are looking for documentation for a build go to MOTORIZEDBICYCLE,COM.

At the botton of the window you will find section called parts diagrams.

that has Part Diagrams for:

2 Stroke Cylinder
2 Stroke Clutch
2 Stroke Crankshaft
2 Stroke Electric
4 Stroke Engine
4 Stroke Transmission

There is also a section called Product Information.

here you will find:

2 Stroke Installation Manual
2 Stoke Engine Installation Video
4 Stroke Installation Manual
4 Stroke Installation Video
CNS Carburetor Adjustment and Tuning Guide
Clutch Adjustment Video
Ethanol and Your Engine Kit
Stuck Clutch
Folding Bike Manual
City Bike Manual

The Manuals are downloadable so if you are like me and like to have a hard copy to mark up you can print it. Or just have a copy handy on your computer.

There is also a section where you can order parts you might be looking for.

This site does not have the forums like this site does. I just posted this message for this site as a place to find answers to questions ive seen here. There are no people there you can ask about anything related to building a bike like you can here. You can get the info you need there and then come back to this site and be able to ask questions and be a little more informed while doing so.

I DID NOT post the link to that site to try and replace this one. Nor did I post about it to try and draw anyone away from here. When i found it I thought it would be a great place to find documentation on building a bike and at the same time stimulate conversation here about it.

Whether that be to critcize, add to or just comment on the material found there.

Intentions were good so I hope there are no problems with the posting.

i found the section on ethanol as it might be informative. It talks about problems with carburetors and performance issues caused by using fuel with it in it.

the section on city bike manual i found answered a lot of questions i had about electric bike conversions. the wealth of knowledge there can help both novice as well as seasoned bike builders. but thats just how i see it. you can pick up a pair of my glasses at any corner supermarket.

Ciao...as frosty said...ill be back again some day...

If you are looking for documentation for a build go to MOTORIZEDBICYCLE,COM.

At the botton of the window you will find section called parts diagrams.

that has Part Diagrams for:

2 Stroke Cylinder
2 Stroke Clutch
2 Stroke Crankshaft
2 Stroke Electric
4 Stroke Engine
4 Stroke Transmission

There is also a section called Product Information.

here you will find:

2 Stroke Installation Manual
2 Stoke Engine Installation Video
4 Stroke Installation Manual
4 Stroke Installation Video
CNS Carburetor Adjustment and Tuning Guide
Clutch Adjustment Video
Ethanol and Your Engine Kit
Stuck Clutch
Folding Bike Manual
City Bike Manual

The Manuals are downloadable so if you are like me and like to have a hard copy to mark up you can print it. Or just have a copy handy on your computer.

There is also a section where you can order parts you might be looking for.

This site does not have the forums like this site does. I just posted this message for this site as a place to find answers to questions ive seen here. There are no people there you can ask about anything related to building a bike like you can here. You can get the info you need there and then come back to this site and be able to ask questions and be a little mire infrormed while doing so.

I DID NOT post the link to that site to tey and replace this one. Nor did I post about it to try and draw anyone away from here. When i found it I thought it would be a great place to find documentation on building a bike and at the same time stimulate conversation here about it.

Whether that be to critcize, add to or just comment on the material found there.

Intentions were good so I hope there are no problems with the posting.
Will you post the actual link you're talking about? When one post [MOTORIZEDBICYCLE.COM] several sites come up. For example if I was recommending Staton Inc's website I'd post the link so one could go directly to the site.

there you go. click on the top line. it will take you there. them go to the bottom of the page. did that work for you?

im not familiar with how you were able to put the link in like that. but it looks like what i did works. when i clicked on it it took me straight there.

Go to the site you're talking about. Click on the search bar and hold then a box will appear, it'll have paste, copy, cut. Click on copy. Then come to your thread to the reply section click and hold a box will appear with paste, copy, cut. Click on paste. Then post.

ill try...hope this works...
Thank you. This is probably going to be the page many here will want to read.

Thank you. This is probably going to be the page many here will want to read.

that was exactly what i thought when i found it. so it was worth my time posting about it. im glad you found it useful. it will help a lot of people out with the things i read about them having problems with. and yes that was why i specifically mentioned the ethanol.

have at it people. i dont know if i violated some other rule by posting another site here. so if i did visit the site and check it out before it disappears/

Back