2 stroke bike options?

Nothing to forfeit, you just take everything so personally, there's no way to even have a disscussion.Be clear in your understanding dude, EVERYBODY is judged by others, that's how we qualify things, you do it every day, so do I, but I did not touch, hit, or do anything other than say "words".If those hurt you, I apologize, but maybe toughen up a little.

So anyway, back to the actual point of the discussion, op, have you chosen a bike yet?

In simpler terms; On the old GEBE site they showed a guy on a non-faired cruiser, with a GEBE and Tanaka 32cc, hit 31.2MPH at the slat flats over their under 35cc course.
Do the math, 32cc's, hit 31mph.
How many cc's is your bike?

HAHAHA! A whole 31mph under completely ideal conditions?
WOW!
That is pretty fast for a toy.

My old mechanic built a 32cc Tanaka GEBE and I rode it.
Neat bike if you don't forget to use both kick stands so it don't fall over and you like school zone cross walk speeds.

I don't.
I like something that will go faster than I care to go so I have the power to climb hills when I need it.
Again, they have their place, just not in my shop is all.
I don't build with toy engines or on toy bikes is all.
That is not a slam, just a difference in opinion of what gives you the most bang for the buck.

HAHAHA! A whole 31mph under completely ideal conditions?
WOW!
That is pretty fast for a toy.

My old mechanic built a 32cc Tanaka GEBE and I rode it.
Neat bike if you don't forget to use both kick stands so it don't fall over and you like school zone cross walk speeds.

I don't.
I like something that will go faster than I care to go so I have the power to climb hills when I need it.
Again, they have their place, just not in my shop is all.
I don't build with toy engines or on toy bikes is all.
That is not a slam, just a difference in opinion of what gives you the most bang for the buck.
Oh yeah, no slam there, RIGHT!Mine sit fine with one OEM kickstand that came with the bikes.You need all that extra power, because you weigh, how much?I'm sure you would not have them in your shop, where are you going to buy a pallet of quality engines without hocking your house?Do you do repairs on the bikes you sell, that would be a great reason to no do rack mounts, as they'd never be back for repairs.I understand "bang for your buck" but I though we were debating efficiency.I keep forgetting everybody is fat now.
To each their own, but as I said before my knowledge and recommendations don't come with a "salesman" angle.What does KC stand for King of the not so Clever backhanded slams?

Unless you have factual data to back up your claims at efficiency, I take it as opinion. Everyone's entitled to have one. You have yours, I have mine, kc has his, and other people have theirs. Apparently, your opinion is not shared and its not going to be. Methinks you're the one getting hurt, but that's none of my business.

But here's how I'm gonna end this. You win the argument, because I don't care who's right or wrong anymore, and I'm not going to care. Keep presenting your side if you like. I'm finished here.
Could've sworn this was you, but maybe someone hacked your account.I guess like the other site, you never really "go away".
Nope, not hurt in the least, lest I'd transfer to a frame-mount, I don't make decisions based on emotion.I do find you fun/funny though.It's been stated on this site over and over, just do a little research in the rack mount section, how much mileage does a mitsubishi tle43-tanaka-pf4000-RS eho53 get, how much do the majority of CG rack mounts get.Again what's the longest you or KC have ridden from your house.I understand you are rotund and a GEBE would seem sluggish to your ilk.But I stand by my statement, it's backed up with info easily read here, all the way back to 2009.
Rider of the same weight, two identical bikes, two different systems, frame-mount is less efficent, that's facts.My opinion is that I don't like the "looks" of them as well.

So now you want me to do research to prove your point for you?
No, that would require an effort, you have ADD, you can't even remember what you wrote a few posts back, and are to dim to understand the difference between a debate and an argument.I suppose your adderall addled brain can't handle all the stimuli.If you WANT to get personal, I'm your man.

But not all riders ARE the same weight, making your argument flawed. For a smaller rider, a gebe would be more efficient. But for a larger rider, the lack of power necessary to pull that weight would make it less efficient, because efficiency isn't just measured in mileage or wear and tear, its also measured in power. And we can't debate on two riders of the same weight, because that's hypothetical, not real world. I don't debate hypotheticals and I never will. Now, whether your statement is fact or opinion, no one in this thread agrees with you so far. Furthest I've ridden is 100 miles in one day.

Back