2 stroke diesel???

oh, he can do that, wont come out how he wants it, might damage the engine if to much is used. But I'd like to see the results. lol
You know diesel fuel is a good engine/injector cleaner, and is way cheaper than the bottled stuff you get at FLAPS, which is diesel anyway. Just smell it.

Man this all reminded me of when I was a kid. We would hit this bus depot on the weekends for cruising fuel. Well one time my buddy crossed the line to diesel busses. He was hammered beyond belief. I tried to tell him. He dumped 12 gallons of diesel in. He had like 10 in it. It knocked like all Jehovah witness was asking if you found god on a Thursday, right after you walked in the door, they know you're there. He drove around all night like that. Once it got going, oddly it was fine. Just getting to speed was chugging and knocking like the devil. Toasted the engine, Burnt the rings and valve guides right out of it. Pretty sure it spun a bearing or two, but we swapped engines before it could really show its face. You could tell it was running hot and hard.

Back