2 stroke or 4 stroke?

Get your first build going and get your feet wet. If your not much of a mechanic your first build will gain your experience level and confidence. I havent heard of an electric start on the happytimes of rack mounts. I dont think ive even seen a starter made for these small cc brands. :cool:

Thanks for getting back with me on this subject, graucho. I know that I'm getting ahead of myself. I was just being curious I guess. I can't wait until my first build! It's going to be great, I just know it. That doesn't mean that I think everything will be all roses... I just think that it will be wonderful to finally get started and build the bike. Once I have built my first one I will feel much better about my abilities and will have more confidence (as you said).

Have to wait for the money to be right and it's not here yet. Might take a while but until then I can dream and talk with everyone here on the forum. Thanks to everyone for the support. I'm so excited about getting a mb that I really need someone to talk to... if I didn't have someone to talk to I think I would bust! My wife has no interest in it so any conversations about it are usually pretty short.

Thanks for everything,
-cd-

I agree with graucho. And I have to tell you, all of mine are 4 stroke pull starts and after pumping the ball a few times they all crank right up usually first pull! An electric start?? Maybe cool?? Surely expensive!!!!!!!

I agree with graucho. And I have to tell you, all of mine are 4 stroke pull starts and after pumping the ball a few times they all crank right up usually first pull! An electric start?? Maybe cool?? Surely expensive!!!!!!!

Hi bicycle ron,
Thanks for the info about the pull start. I guess if it works as good as my lawn mower I would be happy with it. My lawn mower only takes one or two tries and it starts right up. As for the electric start... we can't do expensive (lol). So I will just have to stick with the norm. I was just thinking it would be kinda neat. Let me know if you ever find a cheap way to do it :).

thanks,
-cd-

Back