2 stroke questions

Can some tell me what the consequences/and or rewards are of raising the cylinder 1.5mm to help piston to port timing?

Well with raising cylinder 1.5mm, intake port completely open at tdc & on exhaust at bdc the piston barely covers exhaust port. It just looks better in my opinion.

Well with raising cylinder 1.5mm, intake port completely open at tdc & on exhaust at bdc the piston barely covers exhaust port. It just looks better in my opinion.
I use two base gaskets, looking for thicker ones so I can reduce leak chances. I'm trying to get mark20 the gasket man on board, lol.

Yeah I hear you there. I made my own base/ cylinder gaskets, cause everyone i bought fits horribly. Made gasket to match cylinder then modded the case to new gaskets.

Yeah I hear you there. I made my own base/ cylinder gaskets, cause everyone i bought fits horribly. Made gasket to match cylinder then modded the case to new gaskets.
I have no clue where to get them, but I found these green gaskets that really kick arse. I used the last one, looking for more. They fit perfectly to the jug, and like glue themselves to the parts after a heat cycle. They are super nice. I wish I could find them again.

Like these ones? yes there awesome, they fit great, & that's what I matched case to. I ordered these thru cdh off of amazon & were in cdh labeled box.
20210925_222707.jpg

Like these ones? yes there awesome, they fit great, & that's what I matched case to. I ordered these thru cdh off of amazon & were in cdh labeled box.View attachment 158409
YEAH, THATS THEM!! Sweet, an they come from my vendor of choosing. lol. I was wondering why I only had two or three of them. Must have come with jugs or something. They seal the best I have ever seen in al of the gaskets I've tried. The next best are the tar paper gaskets. I have a ton of those.

They had them on amazon in 2packs for $5 something. They had 10 packs also but I can't seem to find them now.

In regards of them green base gaskets, I found that exact material in bulk, I've used it before in high pressure applications, look up, Sterling seal & supply #7001-nsf-61 that's good stuff,

Back