2 stroke which one

Juggernaut225

Local time
10:26 PM
I'm looking to build my first bike soon. Thinking about getting a jl zeda triple 40. If not this one I wanted opinions on which motor to get and from where.im a totally new to this so please include links for me. I'm looking to stay about 150-200 USD range for the kit. Thanks in advance.
Juggs

...oh the bike I got for my motor is the black hyper cruiser from Walmart

Or should I go with this would I get more power from it?

I will be skirting and chamfering the piston[not comfortable with porting myself], putting a CNC head on it, f2 thrust exhaust and 36t CNC hub and sprocket before I ever even fire it up.

That's a good bike to build on. Hopefully you got the steel frame version.
The zeda triple 40 is a good choice to start with. With a few simple upgrades and a quality expansion pipe 40+ mph is easy to achieve.
If you're mechanically inclined these are simple little engines to work on and modify and can generate way more power than you'd expect.
This is a really good starting kit from BMW. They are reliable vendor
Bicycle engines.com is another reliable vendor.
As tempting as Zedamotorsports may be they have terrible customer service and extra slow shipping

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

So remember your talking to a complete newbie I have done my research but I want to make sure I'm on the same page as you would you clarify what you mean by a few simple upgrades

Remove the cylinder, clean up the casting flaws in the transfer and intake and exhaust ports. Port match the intake and exhaust manifolds to the intake. Depending on your skill level you can trim the piston skirt on the intake side of the piston and widen and raise the exhaust port. A real expansion pipe like a mz65 or small dirt bike pipe fabricated to fit and a properly jetted carb will give you the biggest gains.

I posted this earlier but it waiting for moderator approval

I will be skirting and chamfering the piston[not comfortable with porting myself], putting a CNC head on it, f2 thrust exhaust and 36t CNC hub and sprocket before I ever even fire it up. Also thinking a the dio/oko kit from zeda

The Chinese cnc heads are actually bigger in volume than the stock head so you may find that the compression is lower after installing the head. You can mill the head down and reshape the dome to increase the compression pressure. It will definately help with the cooling.
My current bike im running a reed valve and 21 oko carb with a jog scooter pipe and have hit 53mph on it. The new bike im building I made a stroker engine with a steel sleeve cylinder with a dio reed valve and oko carb and nitrous. Im expecting 60+ out of the new build

60+ that's wild I hoping for low 50s down hill I need it to go back and forth to work on so I need it to be reliable I live about 2 miles give or take a lil from my work so I'm thinking this will be a fun way to get back and forth I did get the steel frame and I am relatively mechanically inclined I work in the oil and gas industry so all this work I simple compared to what I usually work on as far as porting goes how much of the corners do I need to trim I really don't want to mess with timing

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

This is the head I'm looking at
I have that same head but haven't put it on yet because I need to remove some fins to get it to fit. It will definately help with cooling. Just make sure that the spark plug extends all the way into thr combustion chamber. On some heads the plug doesn't go in deep enough and it blocks the electrode.
20190801_052228.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back