2 stroke with no oil

dougsr.874

Local time
1:44 PM
A person I know told me he had been running his HT 2 stroke engine with no Oil for over a month.....and hadn't had any problems...I cautioned him against this and am surprised it hasn't seized already.....How can this be???

This question has been posted before with very similar wording. It requires no answer, as common sense will lead you to a logical conclusion. If you have no common sense, there is always google....

Maybe ignorance is more than just bliss and a miracle is happening to help with his lack of common sense.

I bet he's using gas from his daddy's gas can in the garage. You know, the one for the weedwhacker that also happens to be a 2 stroke.

I'm a little surprised that anyone responded with a serious answer, given the fact that I've hinted that this person has posted this question before, and it's such a no-brainer that it can't possibly be a real person asking such a stupid question (maybe once, but not twice), and yet still someone took it seriously.

I don't think everyone who responded was aware that the op had posted the same question before. Thank you for politely pointing that out.

Actually it wasn't the op, and it may have been on the other forum, but weirdly it was worded almost the exact same. I can't find the thread to link to it, but I know it was worded very similarly. I don't think it's a coincidence though.

Actually I don't run oil in my 2 stroke engines. Never did and never will. However, I do run a 100:1 mixture in my fuel!!! lol:):)

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Cough syrup works well, and you can stretch it out to 200:1

I'll have to try grease and sludge next. Maybe I'll be able to stretch it out even further.

Haha. This thread is pretty funny. Should I start a new thread about a similar matter I've been wondering about? "What would happen if I don't put gasoline in my 2 stroke engine?" Is there a mentally challenged section of the forum that I haven't seen?

Back