20 inch with sidecar

this is a 20" built for the kids, the fuel tank and sidecar are made from fiberglass.
sidecar1.jpg

that's pretty slick!! nice paint work too.
so is the tank one of those fiberglass tanks you can buy off e-bay or did you make the tank?
i'm not one for side cars but this one looks right at home on that bike.
i bet the kids have a blast riding it around.

Camlifter ..just looked at all your pics..definately some fine looking bikes you built there..especialy like the fullfender classic and the sidecar bike...

thanks guys. the tank was made by me, it's not a cover, i make a foam blank and then lay up fiberglass over it, melt the foam out with acetone and coat the inside with a good sealer.

your kids have a danged cool dad!

While I've enjoyed building my own, it's nothing compared to yours... do you build and sell or just build and keep?

i end up selling most of them, i was building custom bikes for the public but everyone wanted the same bike, even the same color. i've built so many board track bikes that there like red 69 camaros to me, if you've seen one you've seen them all. my web site is still up but i don't take orders from it any more, i just build what i want and sell them after i've had some fun with them.

Last edited:
not that I have even two pennies to rub together right now, but I really like the first one, the black and white one on your photo gallery page. clean, simple, elegant, hawt. Mine's more of an army/rat jumble of a bike...

Back