2004 Whizzer

U

uncle_punk13

Well,
I just got a lead from Mike on a local fellow looking to sell a 2004 Whizzer wc-1 Pacemaker with 7 (That's right, SEVEN!) miles on it for 500.00...
I called and am anxiously awaiting a call back...
Too good to pass up, I can't believe it!

Here's a pic of one...
8)

166_whizzer2_1.jpg

Hey AZ,
I know! I couldn't believe my ears last night when I got the phone call about it. I really shouldn't but it's such a good deal, how can I pass it up?
Granted it's the WC-1, so I'll have to eventually put the NE-5 top end on it for reliability. But hey, even in doing that, I figure I'll still be ahead on it...
:devilish:

First thing I do is take off the carb and pull out the restrictor in the intake, then take out the baffle from the exhaust. That immediately jumps these babies up to doing around 30-35 M.P.H.
hehehe...

Don't know much about the difference between models, but that's about a grand++ less than new around here.

Whizzers...what's the buzz?

I rode a 2006 Whizzer yesterday. 2 words.....WOW & WOW!!!
Talk about smooth. The belt drives are silent. The auto-clutch is amazing....it still allows for pedal starts. I was at 30 mph easily with a bunch of throttle left. And brakes....the rear band brake, along with the front drum make all my combos of caliper rim-squeezers and coaster brakes seem cave man. And lights, man....real lights!!
one more word...WOW!

Somebody, please talk me down....I'm about ready to jump. :D

Rif....thanks for the use of your thread.

Fantastic! Good on ya mate!

Now tell us the difference between the WC-1 and the NE-5, please. :)
Does NE-5 mean new engine type 5?

Back