2006 24" Brown NE5

I'll try to explain what I'm thinking.,

My picture is a little crude.

The yellow line represents the distance between the arms, 16.5cm. The blue line is the length of a crank arm, 17cm. The crank is almost as wide as the length of the crank arm. The red line represents the length from the end of the threads to the crank arm, 4cm. The Sunlight crank is 15.5 cm, it won't work. The dimensions are on both sides of the crank. 170mm crank length and 161mm width, I measured 165mm.

If you want the one piece crank and are having trouble finding it,
Take your broken crank to a bicycle shop and have them find a crank for you

I'm sure they can find one like the Whizzer crank or a wide one piece crank set or a wide 3 piece crank set

BTW it's best to buy all new parts (crank set) when replacing a crank

This one is 4cm from the crank arm to the threads and about 20cm wide.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

This one is 4cm from the crank arm to the threads and about 20cm wide
I have been looking at this one. Not a big fan of the sprocket and its not easily interchangeable, not really a deal breaker. There are a couple of options. The three piece looks good and it comes with a 44t sprocket. Just have to make a decision.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
If you want the one piece crank and are having trouble finding it,
Take your broken crank to a bicycle shop and have them find a crank for you

I'm sure they can find one like the Whizzer crank or a wide one piece crank set or a wide 3 piece crank set

BTW it's best to buy all new parts (crank set) when replacing a crank
I just have to make a decision on which crankset to use. I still need to acquire a few parts.

It's not a bad time to build a new edition Whizzer. Thanks to you heling me to realize there are a lot of parts that are off the shelf. There are still some good Whizzer parts but they are starting to dry up a little. Paul is a good source. Some parts on ebay seem overpriced. There is a listing on ebay for a 22mm carb that is clearly not 22mm. I don't need a 22mm carb.

Just got a NOS unpainted 26" rear fender and braces from Whizzerpaul. Nice! Just a little surface rust on the inside, very minor.

Attachments

• 20230414_153032.jpg
    20230414_153032.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 20230414_153146.jpg
    20230414_153146.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 63
Back