2007 Felt Cruiser - Surf City USA

Hi everyone. I purchased this Felt Cruiser bicycle on April 16th 2007. I instantly fell in love with the classic styling, the amazing high quality and Felt's reputation. I literally rode it around the block once - less than 1/2 mile. The following day I hurt my tailbone - had to have minor surgery - and this beautiful bicycle sat in my house for nearly a year - rather than keep it and not ride it I have decided to offer it here to someone who could enjoy it.

The Details (From Felt)

When the Huntington Beach Conference and Visitors Bureau put their heads together with Felt to come up with a cool alternative to showcase their city, a beach cruiser fit the bill as the perfect way to keep an eye on the action in the ocean from one end of the beach to the other. With its Huntington Beach-inspired sea blue and wood panel graphic emulating iconic “woody” surf wagons and emblazoned with the newly released official Surf City USA® logo, this bike combines the look and feel of this laid-back community with all the energy of today’s surf culture.

The Specifications
• Cruiselite Rust-Free Aluminum Monocoque Tank Frame
• Unicrown Tapered Fork & Semi-Integrated Headset
• Super-Wide Felt 50mm Aluminum Rims
• Heavy Duty 12g Stainless Spokes
• 3-Speed Shimano Nexus Coaster Brake Hub
• Felt Oversized Aluminum Double 5-Star Design Front Hub
• 26 x 2.125 Quick Brick Tires
• Decorative Seat Tube Heat Shield
• Torpedo Headlight
• Old Fashioned "Ding Dong" Bell (I added)

As you can see in the photos, this bike is 99.9% new. There are a few minor blemishes - so small I cannot even photograph them. If you look you will see the chain, wheels, tires have no dirt or wear at all. Nothing on this amazing bicycle has any sort of wear. Also included is a photo of the original receipt showing what I paid - $611.60 (with tax). When this limited edition bicycle was available it had an MSRP of $569 - with the retro "Ding Dong" bell and the basket I added another $50 dollars.

Here are a couple of links for more information.

http://www.feltracing.com/products/product.asp?pid=59&catid=18,24,38

and

http://www.primenewswire.com/newsroom/news.html?d=103533

I am including several photos as well as one of the original receipt from last year. As for shipping - I stopped by my local bike shop today and they gave me a brand new box from an Electra cruiser they just unpacked. And I went to DHL and got a quote based on dimensions and weight - I used my zip code here in Wichita, KS and picked a city on the New Jersey coast as the destination (just to get a good idea of cost). Ground shipping was $48 dollars. If anyone is interested, please give me your zip code so I can find out the exact shipping cost - I do not inflate my shipping cost with any "handling" fees - just the actual shipping cost.

I am asking $450 or best offer. Seriously, make me an offer I can't refuse!

I have also been on eBay since 1999 - I have a 100% feedback rating - you can check my eBay ID for reference: staticandsilence

Thank you for considering my offering.

Best,

Matthew
Wichita, KS

Attachments

• Felt2.jpg
    Felt2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 3,021
  • Felt1.jpg
    Felt1.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,312
  • Felt3.jpg