2007 whizzer low miles, with extras

I have a 2007 whizzer for sale. It is green with turn signal kit, chrome battery cover. Upgraded clutch, mushroom lifters and high compression head from Quenton, the cam has been retimed and the carb jetted. I have the chrome luggage rack for the rear, but it is not installed. Mileage is only 197. Bought as a toy, I have had my fun with it, now it is time to move on. I would prefer local pickup, but will discuss shipping at buyers expense, I am in Kansas. Asking price $1200.00.

Attachments

• whizzer.JPG
    whizzer.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 592
Wow. Good deal for some lucky person. You have taken care of all the problems that need attention on the NE5.

Yes, I did everything that I read to do, it will actually maintain a solid 45mph on the speedo. I planned on keeping and enjoying this bike for a good long time, but there are no other whizzer or motor bike riders in my area. I am really going to miss it, but it does get boring riding alone.
Thanks,
Chas

Hi cflint, Very nice bike. I also have a 2007 Whizzer, would love to have another! I live south of you, also in Kansas.

Randy

Hi guys,

Quenton, the clutch is working great, I took it for a ride tonight and was very impressed with the way it hooks up around 30mph.

Ed, I would hate to see the shipping charges from Kansas to Hawaii, but I'm sure that it could be done somehow!!

Hey Randy, PM me and let me know where youre at, maybe we can meet up for a ride, or to show you the bike if you want another one.

Thanks for the interest
Charles

Back