2008 Whizzer Ambassordor

peanut89

Local time
9:22 PM
Received yesterday without service or owners manual? Nothing on the web that I can find. any recommendations?

Welcome to Mbc

Hey Peanut..Welcome from Eno (Down Under)..I havent checked but I bet if you go to SEARCH it will pop up..Get some pis up and they will all jump in with the answers..Lots of knowledge here with a great bunch of bike nuts who know the business..Good luck.. Eno

You've come to the right place. there's quite a few Whizzer guys here and some of them are clearly very knowledgable.

Why don't you click on "search" and then "advanced search" on the drop down menu. Then type in "Whizzer" and click on the box for "search titles". I'll bet that'll give you a string of threads dealing with technical issues. Even if you don't find exactly what you're looking for you're sure to find something useful.

Ask Quentin in the Whizzer and Antique forum on this site. He will have some ideas. Ambassadors look way cool.

Beginning of repairs

Do not get discouraged. Reality is you will start repairing your brand new Ambassador (starting with rear fender tab-breather-milling the head-belt-etc. all on this site to research) That's what I have. But! You'll enjoy riding it. I bought it brand new, came with assembly manual only (not helpful for maintenance) Made my own mods/repairs - For every 1 hour of riding time 2 hours of repair. But the riding time has been fun - now with 2,250 miles. You'll get more thumbs up than if on brand new HD roadking, no really. At QT today, after fill up I looked up and as usual everyone was frozen, looking at my bike. You'll find others who just gave up on their Ambassador, just need extreme patience.

Attachments

• DSCN0045.jpg
    DSCN0045.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 252
Back