2010 Felt MP into a(LIMITED SPEED MOTORCYCLE)

Well I finaly Have the Felt MP for my Proto Type that I have been waiting for for nearly two and a half months for it to get here. It is no longer built with aluminum so a Frame tank is out. I will not be proceeding with the build untill after the holidays but the front wheel is off to the bike shop for a drum brake. And if you have not guessed this already this bike will be built with the 4G T Belt Drive that was in my previous videos. Here are a few pic's for now this lighting Kit will not be avalible untill it is proven. Gas powered bicycles are ilegal here in Canada so that is why this Proto Type is going to be a Limited Speed Motorcycle and will be registred licenced and insured. Oh and I forgot the mention This Is My First Build and I will not stop until it is right.

SANY0002[1].jpg

SANY0004[1].jpg

Last edited:
So here are the latest pictures the front end is done I have to say I am very happy with the way it turned out. The look is so close to stock yet nicely upgraded front shock and disk brakes. Next is the battery box and wiring.

SANY0002[1].jpg This pic shows the stock MP before any changes.

SANY0250.jpg In this pic you can see the sending unit for the speedo.

SANY0251.jpg

SANY0255.jpg In this shot you get a great look at the three piece wide crank, not so wide after all

SANY0256.jpg You can not imagine freaking hard it was to get everything to go on that front axle speedo, carrier brackets, fender supports AAAAAARRRRGGGGG!

Should have the wiring complete by the weekend and start on the engine kit.

Last edited:
front rack very nice.

great build!!!excellent bike to use,shes gonna be a beauty:cool:

beware of the bottom bracket being set too high by the new fork. My last MBs fork replacement caused that problem and it made the bike unstable, So I had to use the stock fork over again.

Mike the bike guy

dang it

i just wrote the longest post describing everything i did to put a plate and lighting on my bike,but youll just have to imagine it i guess haha.stupid utube.:sick:

Back