2010 Motor Kits Are Here!

Vistaman73

Local time
11:50 AM
Yes, finally they are here, they now come with the CNS Carb standard, upgraded fuel line, black I believe, and a new black cat muffler with heat shield. That's all that has changed but the new add ons are EPA now approved, (supposedly). LOL! Just thought I would spread the news, got it in an E-Mail from Kings and Gasbike (same thing, 2 E-Mails) I like the fact that they got the CNS and a better fuel line, hope this will ease EPAs restictions?????

Thanks and Best Wishes,
Vistaman73

Yes, finally they are here, they now come with the CNS Carb standard, upgraded fuel line, black I believe, and a new black cat muffler with heat shield. That's all that has changed but the new add ons are EPA now approved, (supposedly). LOL! Just thought I would spread the news, got it in an E-Mail from Kings and Gasbike (same thing, 2 E-Mails) I like the fact that they got the CNS and a better fuel line, hope this will ease EPAs restictions?????

Thanks and Best Wishes,
Vistaman73

Should have bigger ports at least.

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 470
Restriction's, where are the restrictions, EPA may be lurking somewhere in Kalifornia but the rest of the country? Vistaman out of Kansas are we all (except maybe California) under the same environmental law or have you run into real deep doo doo in your state?

I heard that EPA is cracking down on these engines being shipped into the U.S. I believe all states are the same, it's just they are restricting incoming engines because of the strict regulations.

Cheers,
Vistaman73

You heard that where? your 15 years old, your either some kind of wiz-kid or maybe the prodigy guy from the future. I was smart at 15 but not that kind of smart. Seriously where did you get that information, I'm really interested to know how you came upon this info.

I heard it through the grape vine. I'm on here alot, I am also alot smarter and more aware than other kids my age.( I'm not trying to sound like a jerk.) I have an old soul. I hear other people talking about how they (the engines) are harder to come by and the reasons, I remember things. I've got alot of things rolling around up there, so I can't give any reasons, yes I am 15 but I act like an adult. LOL

I heard that EPA is cracking down on these engines being shipped into the U.S. I believe all states are the same, it's just they are restricting incoming engines because of the strict regulations.

Cheers,
Vistaman73

Seriously, we all want to know where this info comes from. I know you are a youngster, so I will clue you in. Even when you reach the age of 60 and you make a statement people will ask where you got the info. So, spill the beans, what is your source.

LOL, this site... I can't remember exactly when I found this out, I thought it was all common knowledge. LOL. I heard through chats and scanning through posts, (I do that all the time, I get bored and start readin threads etc.) :) I just read that EPA is crackin down on the number of 2 strokes coming into the U.S. because of the emissions, that's why the prices are going up and they are becoming harder to find. But with the new supposedly EPA approved parts I am hoping the prices will go back down and the avalibility will go up also, I really hope EPA will not ruin the MB community because of the stupid regulations. I know alot of people can't afford to get a morini or a 4 stroke and like the 2 strokes, I wanted to spread the news of "new hope" plus it's cool to be the first person to announce the 2010 Kits, And I'm not even a vendor. LOL

LOL, this site... I can't remember exactly when I found this out, I thought it was all common knowledge. LOL. I heard through chats and scanning through posts, (I do that all the time, I get bored and start readin threads etc.) :) I just read that EPA is crackin down on the number of 2 strokes coming into the U.S. because of the emissions, that's why the prices are going up and they are becoming harder to find. But with the new supposedly EPA approved parts I am hoping the prices will go back down and the avalibility will go up also, I really hope EPA will not ruin the MB community because of the stupid regulations. I know alot of people can't afford to get a morini or a 4 stroke and like the 2 strokes, I wanted to spread the news of "new hope" plus it's cool to be the first person to announce the 2010 Kits, And I'm not even a vendor. LOL

I can find the same thing being said for the last 4 consecutive years. All rumors at the time. Much like what was just posted here.....lets not start a panic run on 2 strokes.

Back