2011 Cape Henlopen (Lewes, Delaware) Rally Sept. 17/18

Here is the design for this year's rally t-shirt. This year's shirt will be grey, and the printing will be on both sides. Once I establish pricing from the printer, I'll start taking orders. Right now the ballpark figure is around $25 for sizes S through XL, and XXL is $5 more. The price is a bit higher than last year's shirts because they are two-sided.
The front has an image of a vintage Whizzer with "Participant *" as the text above, and "4th Annual Cape Henlopen Motorized Bike Rally" as the text below. The back has the slow moving vehicle triangle as the image (okay, I'm being a little tongue-in-cheek there) with "* Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult" as the text.

Okay, I have the pricing for the shirts, and it's $20 for sizes S through XL and $25 for XXL. I'll be taking orders until August 21, so place your orders soon! James65, I know I talked to you about it at Jay's rally, but I don't remember if you wanted a shirt. Jay, I have your order noted.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Tee shirts

Put me down for two shirts, one Med & one Small. The one from last year was sharp and this one might even be better. Please PM or post your Pay Pal address.

Thanks again and hope to see you guys soon!

I just booked my room at the Red Mill Inn, and they still have a few left. If you plan to get a room there for the rally, I wouldn't wait too much longer (especially since that weekend is Delmarva Bike Week).

We're two and a half weeks away from the rally, and I'm happy to say that initial reports indicate that Hurricane Irene hasn't left the park (Cape Henlopen) in a shambles. I was afraid of major destruction that would require postponement of this year's rally.
So the good news is - we're still on!
I'd like to get a prelininary head count, so who is planning to make the trip to the rally?

We're two and a half weeks away from the rally, and I'm happy to say that initial reports indicate that Hurricane Irene hasn't left the park (Cape Henlopen) in a shambles. I was afraid of major destruction that would require postponement of this year's rally.
So the good news is - we're still on!
I'd like to get a prelininary head count, so who is planning to make the trip to the rally?
Me :) Bonnie's going away with the girls for the weekend. I'll see how many of the Lebanon, Pa guys are coming.

Back