212cc predator on StingRay Chopper

CarlosCostello

Local time
6:56 PM
Hi I am planning to build a mini chopper with a 212cc predator engine on a StingRay Chopper and I was wondering if anyone has any tips and tricks for anything that’ll help with installation, gearing or just anything involving a 212cc predator engine. Here are some pics of the bike I’m planning to install the engine

Attachments

• F102DBBD-BAE1-427B-A29B-BC61A0EF723A.jpeg
    F102DBBD-BAE1-427B-A29B-BC61A0EF723A.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 467
  • 903CBEE9-7C98-4E5C-BF91-2A5FA44C95C3.jpeg
    903CBEE9-7C98-4E5C-BF91-2A5FA44C95C3.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 648
That is a lot engine for an OCC. In the past, about 9 years ago I built a five speed OCC with a stock 66cc and that was way more than needed for that bike. What the hell go for it, I'll be be watching!

yeah I know 😂 I figured it’ll be a quite the project to work on and to learn more about 4 stroke engines for the past few months now I’ve been installing little 80cc 2 stroke engines on bikes for my friends. But I’ll post pictures of the bike as I work on it it’ll be slow because I have parts coming in all on different days.

Unless your up for the task of cutting and welding and Strengthen that bike go-to a 79cc Predator

gotta cut the seat post, Strengthen the back, you need GOOD brakes so you either gotta upgrade rear tire or remove pedal sprocket and install a disc brake.

pop them pedals out and install some pegs so its comfy...

Unless your up for the task of cutting and welding and Strengthen that bike go-to a 79cc Predator

gotta cut the seat post, Strengthen the back, you need GOOD brakes so you either gotta upgrade rear tire or remove pedal sprocket and install a disc brake.

pop them pedals out and install some pegs so its comfy...
Oh yeah im definitely going to need to cut and strengthen the bike frame it’s self my grandpa is a welder and he said he’ll help me out with that.

Back