212cc predator transmission

Lol it sure is! so you know your bicycles?i only use older bikes for all my personal builds because they're made with steel not flumimum

Them frames take a beating lol
Had an old Heavi-duti Schwinn with a motor and that thing road great for a 1979 model, wheels were perfect and frame was even better:D

I'm not great at knowing all the brands but when I first got into MB's I didn't have much money to start with so I had to make some by selling antique bicycles

Bikes are a specific market, you have to know what you have before you start selling them (main reason why I like antique Schwinns with thier vin #)
I actually sold a western flyer that I bought for 50$ and put an old tire I had on it, then sold it for 175$ because I said in the ad "Perfect for rat rod motorized bicycle!"
The guy I sold it too had a 59' yeoman Chevy wagon with a 5.7 ls1 that was a rat rod and he was making the car a 'museum' of stuff from the era. He heard about whizzers and since they are crazy priced he wanted the next best thing:)

Them frames take a beating lol
Had an old Heavi-duti Schwinn with a motor and that thing road great for a 1979 model, wheels were perfect and frame was even better:D

I'm not great at knowing all the brands but when I first got into MB's I didn't have much money to start with so I had to make some by selling antique bicycles

Bikes are a specific market, you have to know what you have before you start selling them (main reason why I like antique Schwinns with thier vin #)
I actually sold a western flyer that I bought for 50$ and put an old tire I had on it, then sold it for 175$ because I said in the ad "Perfect for rat rod motorized bicycle!"
The guy I sold it too had a 59' yeoman Chevy wagon with a 5.7 ls1 that was a rat rod and he was making the car a 'museum' of stuff from the era. He heard about whizzers and since they are crazy priced he wanted the next best thing:)
Where i live i build and sell motorized bicycles and i have this old bike new engine thing i do for then people who cant afford a new shiney bicycle with a motor so i vuy up ebay kits and slap them on refurbished bicycles i buy at yard sales and stuff and sell them for 300$

Where i live i build and sell motorized bicycles and i have this old bike new engine thing i do for then people who cant afford a new shiney bicycle with a motor so i vuy up ebay kits and slap them on refurbished bicycles i buy at yard sales and stuff and sell them for 300$
Done it many of times.... Hope i can do it with my 212 bike after I get it finished except I'd have to ask a lot more for it:)
Do you think 700$ would be too much to ask? Just ballpark numbers, I understand it's high but there would be at LEAST 600$ in parts for a build like that with my second hand parts (probably over 1200$ if everything was new since there is about 400$ just in performance parts in the motor)

Theres guys around me selling 2 strokes for 1000-1200$ cash thats why i sell them cheap but your price is reasonable if the bike has brakes and a soild frame

It will have brakes, definitely:p

Here's a pic of the frame (I cut the seat post and made my own layback post;))
Still have to do a little bit of grinding and some more welds to be done right but it pedals great
Let's see if you can guess what kind of bike it is;)
It has a bendix rear wheel (rear is coming off with new motor) with a new model disc

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 257
It will have brakes, definitely:p

Here's a pic of the frame (I cut the seat post and made my own layback post;))
Still have to do a little bit of grinding and some more welds to be done right but it pedals great
Let's see if you can guess what kind of bike it is;)
It has a bendix rear wheel (rear is coming off with new motor) with a new model disc
Looking good keep the pictures coming as u make progress my friend :cool:

I'll try to gear for about 40, I have a lot of hill around me:D
No no no gear for 45 man the torque converter is meant for it just put the spring tension to the 3rd setting
1466991320659699078558.jpg

And u will b good im over geared by 5 mph and i still do burnouts on pavement and i do serious trail riding in the dirtwith my knoby tires its a savage beast ill post videos tomorrow

Back