212cc predator transmission

lol I was wanting my bike to do burnouts but I didn't say anything:p

Wheelie time???
I was shooting for the same power:weight ratio of a Kawasaki KX80 which I'm pretty sure is 2 stroke..... My buddy has one that's pretty quick
26hp and 130lbs, if I can get my power to weight ratio the same then I would be happy:)

lol I was wanting my bike to do burnouts but I didn't say anything:p

Wheelie time???
I was shooting for the same power:weight ratio of a Kawasaki KX80 which I'm pretty sure is 2 stroke..... My buddy has one that's pretty quick
26hp and 130lbs, if I can get my power to weight ratio the same then I would be happy:)
Yes it wheelies easyly. And to get that horsepower u need a serious motor. i compare my bike to a Honda CRF125F all the way up to 50 mph then it pushes past me but i have double the torque and i leave it in the dust off the line the acceleration on my bikes redonkculous

theres that sexy lookin thing;)
Just a little dirty though

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 464
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 462
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 461
Here's my progressed result. Still haven't made up my mind about the clutch situation....
I've got the engine to work with the frame after some major cut work.

I tried to build my own wheel for it but failed miserably:)

I've also made the decision to delete the pedals

Got a noob question but where is the oil drain?:p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 470
Ya you need #41 pitch thats what i use and on the jackshaft where the bigger pully is is the sprocket between the plate and pully or on the outside toward the back of the plate if its between then youll need to mount the motor off to the right by 5 or so inches to aline the sprockets
How did you align your sprockets and chain with each other. Did you move the whole engine 5in or so to the right or move the small drive sprocket

Back