24mm to much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find one? I keep getting 40mm jugs and every time I ask someone if the jug is a 40mm or 38mm, they think I'm crazy...
These are gt5 38mm jug's.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
These are gt5 38mm jug's.

Is the circular exhaust port an indication for that?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Alot of the later 40mm engines have the round exh port yes, most of the 38mm engines have the rectangle exh port.The pk's had the rectangle exh though.
Weird... Mine is an oval exhaust port but it was 40mm. Possible it was 38mm but machined badly?

Alot of the later 40mm engines have the round exh port yes, most of the 38mm engines have the rectangle exh port.
Weird... Mine is an oval exhaust port but it was 40mm. Possible it was 38mm but machined badly?
They are all around 40mm center to center between the studs at the exhaust flange the shape rectangle/oval is mostly on 38mm stroke engines but the pk's also had that shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back