$25 expansion chamber works great!

I know the person who makes those pipes (Pipelyne) here in San Jose. I also know he's going to start making pipes, manifolds and carb kits for these bicycles soon.

He's making a few designs of pipes. The one he has now really makes a huge difference. He'll be also making higher compression domes. I rode his bike last week after all the mods and that sucker pops wheelies when you dump the clutch. It hits top speed in a matter of seconds. So far he's ported the cylinder, installed a high compression dome, upgraded the wrist pin bearing, tuned pipe and a HP carb. I know I'm taking my motor apart for the race on the 27 of January.

wheelies. you keep talking dirty easy rider. ahhhh i could only imagine. i love these machines and working on them is a big part of the fun. i just wish i had more knowlege about motors and what i am doing but i am learning. i cant imagine one of these haveing low end to do wheelies. sounds like fun to me:)

These motors are very similar to the small engines we raced in our scooters and karts. So we applied the same concepts to these motors. When Dean's not looking I'll take a picture of his ugly beast! LOL
It's quite the sleeper!:eek:

Back