26" front chrome wheel with drum brake

Guys and Gals, I am looking for a 26 inch front wheel (chrome) that will handle a 26 X 2.125 tire with a drum brake setup. I would like to find a new one if possible. I have read the threads and only find hubs etc. Anyone sell a complete ready to go wheel minus tire and tube?

Thanks for any and all help,
Dave Beck
580-243-9008 cell
drillmotordave@yahoo.com

Nice, I was thinking of using a front drum, they look beefy. I look forward to your update. pics would be great
thanks
Stryker

I have a front drum brake on the 1950 Columbia I'm restoring. I won't take a chance riding anything with an engine without front a brake. I have been so interested in my Whizzer that I have neglected the Columbia project. Let us know how you make out with the Worksman wheels.

Jim

Well guys and gals don't get in to big of a hurry when you order from workman. I call friday and checked to see if my order had been shipped. I ordered it early last monday morning. They said it would not ship out until this coming wednesday and that I would probably recieve it the following monday. So at least 2 weeks for wheels as they have to make them up when ordered.

I will keep you posted when I recieve them.

Dave

Finally fot the wheels, they are extra heavy duty! I am pleased with the quality of the wheel and brake, they back ordered my springer front so can't put them on yet will give you another update once they are on and I have a chance to try them out.

Dave

Got the bike finished. runs and rides great. Brakes are excellent. I have pics. posted in the gallery.

Thanks for the help guys and gals,
Dave Beck

Back