26 Inch Tires

Well... I have removed the centrifugal clutch, as I want to pedal start the engine. The washer idea is good... is there a way of doing that without welding, or by mechanical means or something? I don't have access to any sort of welder.

You could braze it with a torch maybe mapp gas or the oxygen/gas torches. but it won’t be as strong. Otherwise you’ll have to find something that has the same threads as the shaft that’s premade. Maybe you can find out what the pitch is. If you get any engine with a 76mm clutch there are multiple transmissions and platforms as well as for the 54mm clutches. If you can’t weld or fabricate you’re probably better off getting a Honda gx35 or clone engine and mounting it on a GEBE kit, staton chain/friction drive or Chinese friction drive kit. 25cc isn’t a whole lot but it would still move along. Perhaps you could get a small shop or mechanic to weld your hub to the roller you want to use. Picture that middle piece with a thick washer welded on top then the roller welded onto the washer.

Back