26in Cranbrook Cruiser

I have had a few frames so far on motorized bicycles and the Cranbrook is my favorite so far. I have a Hyper like Damiens that I never got around to building which is probably even nicer. My least favorite was a Granite Peak (holy moly I thought I could die any moment on that thing)

Here is a pic of my Cranbrook just a couple of hours ago on an Easter ride.

I do have a universal mount with a U and bracket but have to find it..
All you need is a 1.5" muffler clamp and a piece of flat bar. Drill 4 holes, 2 for the engine studs and 2 for the muffler clamp into the flat bar and a bolt it up. You may need a couple shorter engine studs.

This a regular 1.5 exhaust clamp. My wires which is in the black is kind a in the way. But I just was readjusting motor for the exhaust to fit right this was 4 months ago. This is a very easy way. I’ve done a bunch this way.Shoot chainlube told me awhile back. It’s the easiest way.
76DC59EE-1DB5-49DD-B801-60F40EFCF539.jpeg

This a regular 1.5 exhaust clamp. My wires which is in the black is kind a in the way. But I just was readjusting motor for the exhaust to fit right this was 4 months ago.
Just your $2 variety muffler clamp, you need both sides of the clamp though. They are usually good for up to 1.625 or so, and a tiny bit bigger if you file and elongate the holes.

This a regular 1.5 exhaust clamp. My wires which is in the black is kind a in the way. But I just was readjusting motor for the exhaust to fit right this was 4 months ago. This is a very easy way. I’ve done a bunch this way.Shoot chainlube told me awhile back. It’s the easiest way.View attachment 172392
Ha ha, forgot the pic on the first try. :ROFLMAO:

so ive taken a 26in Cranbrook cruiser and decided yep. Motorize it by all means. First thing i did is removed fenders,rear break assembly, And most important modifaction.. cut/grinded top curvy bar that makes it impossible to fit a motor with it on bike... Pictures will be soon uploaded but yeah one problem ive ran into is the front motor mounts dont slide over frame rail, tube is to thick.. dont really want to beat/manipulate frame to fit motor but more so want to manipulate motors front mount to fit frame safely.. ideas???? annnnd go. thanks
Welcome to the forms!

I agree with Damien on the CNC mount, you won't have issues with it as long as it's tight,.and because of it's ajustability, you shouldn't have any issues with mounting things like a carb and having it hit the frame. You also shouldn't have any chain issues that way either. Although your not working on it right now, when you get to it, make sure all 4 bolts on your chain tensioner are TIGHT, like to the point where if you hit it with a hammer it won't move, otherwise you might nock out some of your spokes, or worse if you run mag rims.

If you look at the back motor mount. No matter what mounting you use. On my cranbrook it’s got the curved seat post.Look under the back mount make sure it’s flush people don’t look there. If it’s not flush you’ll break mounting bolts or engine might move . It might break right away or move engine hopefully not going 30 not my cup of tea. The idea is to get all of them mounted flush as possible .

Back