2nd build case reed.

6blueoval9

Local time
2:21 PM
Anyone have any insight to that GT90 case reed conversion kit?..$149 for a case Reed is quite appetizing even if only for the case itself.

I can use a Zeda80 crank assembly with it but heard something about making sure it's shimmed properly (side to side).

The cylinder is "ported" but I'm not sure of the quality and to what extent it's been ported...It does appear to have a 3rd transfer port.

The carb being only 16mm may be a bit small for the power I would be expecting from it...I'm thinking more along the lines of a 21 to 24mm carb.

It does not come with a cylinder head but it does come with bearings and all the gaskets plus what is shown in the pic below.
OEQwNUZCN0I2QURGRUUyQkVBQjE6MTVmNWI2ZjI1Y2E4YTA4NTc2YzMwZjc2YWFlMTU2ODE6Ojo6OjA=.jpeg

I got a rather poor review from someone who sells these...out if 10 kits 5 had carbs that didn't work right...the machining for the reed where it bolts to the case isn't machined properly and none of the bolts are a correct fit....Thinking I'll pass on it...shattered dream of 2018...lol

Back