2ND BUILD

20210120_152245.jpg
2ND BUILD BUT HAVING TROUBLE WITH STARTING MOTOR! NO SPARK

Harber, you should reinforce that front fender. A couple of folks on here had that fender come off going fast and it was a bad day for them. Especially with a economy brand bicycle, or just remove it all together. It's no joke my friend.

Funny you say that because it happened to me while pedeling it just the other day. Its coming off today. Thank you my friend.
You could keep the front fender But it would require another U fender brace that bolts on the axle.
Some just put on a stronger L bracket. But by installing another U fender brace that's the only way I would feel safe

I suppose I could take the brace off the rear fender (which I had removed while installing sprocket) and add it to the front fender for additional support and save a buck or two.
I like the look of the fender simply for cosmetic value but not at the risk of injury.

What have you got the white wire from the motor connected to? It shouldn't be connected to anything, just cut it off and throw it away. Then it's just a matter of blue wire to blue and black wire to black.
You could keep the front fender But it would require another U fender brace that bolts on the axle.
Some just put on a stronger L bracket. But by installing another U fender brace that's the only way I would feel safe
Thank you for the reply, I'm just going to take a picture of the wires and see what you think.
Lmk ?16113643459042883462846511365897.jpg

Harber, you should reinforce that front fender. A couple of folks on here had that fender come off going fast and it was a bad day for them. Especially with a economy brand bicycle, or just remove it all together. It's no joke my friend.

The extra front fender brace should be mounted forward of the forks. IDK if ya can get your old brace to work

Back