2nd time builder, 1st time forum post

jackal_lantern

Local time
4:23 AM
So a couple years ago I built a 4-stroke bike to cut down on gas on the short drive to school. It had some hiccups and ultimately ended up getting stolen.

I've finally decided to build again, but this time I wanted to make it perfect so I came here looking for help and ended up getting a lot of great info.

So far I decided to put a traditional 125cc Kawasaki tank on my Nel Lusso that will be getting a 48cc Grubee skyhawk. I like the way the tank sits into the frame instead of on top of it, and I have a pretty easy method for doing it that I made a tutorial for: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=34982

Thanks,
Jeff

Edit: Sorry for any double posts. I couldn't figure out why the thread wasn't appearing.

Attachments

• tankbuild0.jpg
    tankbuild0.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 179
  • tankbuild6.jpg
    tankbuild6.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 117
  • tankbuild10.jpg
    tankbuild10.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
I'm wondering about that. I noticed my 4 stroke sucked gas like crazy at least relative to what the engine was supposed to get because I live in an area with a lot of hills.

Looks good it looks like it was made for it! seen some that looked way to big. And yes you wont run out of gas I ran out twice not fun at all!

Too bad the Kawi's always come in Lime Green. It takes a few coats of paint to cover that.

Back