2Stroke pitbike idle problem

Wavyjay76

Local time
12:08 PM
So i have a coolster qg50 2 stroke dirtbike yes i know its a Chinese bike and takes alot of maintenance but its fun and really fast got it to goof around on so the problem is i just recently got it fixed and when i start the bike choke down it idles so high it engages the centrifugal clutch took the chain off for safety purposes middle choke it cuts off turn the choke off completly dead starts cuts right off so i have been lowering my idle screw then when i finnaly get it somewhat idling give it a little throttle bogs so its getting way too much gas raise idle back to when its idling way to high i can't have the choke really down or past the middle if so it screams and like i said engages clutch and wants to go so i got it idling one day it was slightly high but idling didint engage the clutch throttle response was fine but today its etheir have high idle to keep me on or too much gas and it bogs looked at my plug its rich not black but just a tiny dab of oil and gas so should i keep playing with the idle screw or what? I feel like regardless the bike doesnt matter what position the choke was it would never scream like tht and it shoots alot of smoke out the exaust too

Back