3 Liter Gas Tank - I think my tank looks too small

Round tanks seem easier to mount with all the strap choices there are.

Measure your pipe on your frame where you wanted the tank, they make roll bar clamps in all different sizes to mount lights & such. Match your pipe on frame to same size roll bar clamp. Go to go!
Roll bar clamps? That's a great idea! Thanks!

Roll bar clamps? That's a great idea! Thanks!
They make them in all different sizes, stainless or aluminum, anodized even I believe. Find a round tank you like with either mounting tabs or tank straps & use the roll bar clamps to hold tank on bike. The also use them on motorcycles but forget what they call them. I cant remember if there bar clamps or fork clamps in motorcycle lingo.

I think my tank looks too small for this bike. It's the tank that came with my kit so I'm assuming it's a 2 liter. If you have a bike with a 3 liter tank can you post a sideview picture? Do you think a 3 liter would look better? I don't want anything too big. Big tanks look dumb on most bikes imo. I live on the third floor and drag my bike up and down. I measure my fuel and bring extra in a bottle before I go. I do not want, nor do I need a huge tank. My concern here is purely aesthetic. Do you agree that a slightly larger tank would look better?

Please post your pics of a build with a 3 liter tank. That would be helpful. Thanks!

247396991_6706835006008097_8709484665758765597_n.jpg
Go for the 4 liter tank One gallon. Mounts easier than smaller ones.

Attachments

• PSX_20210530_203500_Signature.jpg
    PSX_20210530_203500_Signature.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 116
Back