30's on 30's

Sidewinder Jerry

Local time
11:59 PM
Plan to get a helmet cam soon. Went exploring some today. Found lots of fun roads to ride on. Though I came across several rolling hills most had at least one sharp curve on the road. So that ment having to slow down before doing a climb; no getting up some high speed and zooming over the hills.

Entering a climb at a slow speed can be particularly tough if you're a large person using a 4 stroke 33cc engine on 30+% grade hills. To my good fortune my Sidewinder featuring a Staton Inc triple chainring shift kit makes such climbs possible. All I had to do was shift into the small 28t chainring and the 34t rear cog.

To my surprise the area was loaded with lots of 20-30% grade hills. Lot of pretty sites but it would've been a pedal only cyclist worst nightmare lol

I have tried several different cameras on my helmet, none work good for me. I guess I’m too spastic because I’m always moving my head looking at the mirror or at objects along the road. A handle bar mount works great with my GoPro.

I plan to perhaps one day have a helmet and rear cam. In the past I made several LandRider videos with my cellphone mounted to the handlebars.

Back