$355 Stroker Case Reed Motor

Robert Bianchi

Motorized Bicycle Vendor

We are listing up some stroker case reed motors for $355. Engine only. 45mm stroke x 47mm bore. Very powerful. Here’s a YouTube link of it pulling they sand pits. Lots of torque.

Avery Taylor

BUYER BEWARE! This man, Robert Bianchi, real name Robert Lewis Antley III, has no problem ripping you off on falsely advertised engines, and then taking your personal information from your purchase order to make malicious craigslist ads against you. More information and victim testimony can be found on our support group on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2789521137939798/

Attachments

Robert Bianchi

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
BUYER BEWARE! This man, Robert Bianchi, real name Robert Lewis Antley III, has no problem ripping you off on falsely advertised engines, and then taking your personal information from your purchase order to make malicious craigslist ads against you. More information and victim testimony can be found on our support group on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2789521137939798/
Lol you do realize this is against the rules on this page. Keep trying kid. Your cute little page is only helping

Avery Taylor

Lol you do realize this is against the rules on this page. Keep trying kid. Your cute little page is only helping
Yes sir, helping you get that subpoena and summons to court. I like how you don't deny any of your actions, at least you own up to being a crook, makes it easier for people to avoid you with your name getting so much dirt washed on it, as you do most of it yourself Mr Antley.

I do apologize to the patrons and users of motoredbikes, I post all this in good faith and the best interests of consumers.

BikeMan2

Ya and you posting peoples personal info online and Craigslist as against the law. Just like when you started and had them few guys go to a guys house and beat him half to death. Ya I know how you roll so does the Law now so keep doing sh*t like this and getting mad cause we tell the truth about you and so did the other guy you guys beat up. I know why you hate the facts cause your not right in the head thats clear to see,

Robert Bianchi

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
L
Ya and you posting peoples personal info online and Craigslist as against the law. Just like when you started and had them few guys go to a guys house and beat him half to death. Ya I know how you roll so does the Law now so keep doing sh*t like this and getting mad cause we tell the truth about you and so did the other guy you guys beat up. I know why you hate the facts cause your not right in the head thats clear to see,
lol I’m coming to your house in 3 weeks. Start doing your push ups

Avery Taylor

L

lol I’m coming to your house in 3 weeks. Start doing your push ups
nice post, it will be used in court when the man gets a successful self-defense case after he blows a hole out of your chest, make sure you record that too so leo and lucie can watch you die like a fool, and hopefully walk in better footsteps than you could ever. also why aren't you continuing your lineage? shouldn't leo's name be Rob IV? or are you that ashamed of yourself?