Sprockets 36T sprocket and heavy riders

S

Simonator

I am considering purchasing the 36T sprocket. My bike has 26" wheels, and I weigh 275 lbs. Will the 70CC motor produce enough power to wind out the motor and go 40-45 mph with my weight? I don't want to run that gear if I cant get the max top speed out of it. I also am concerned about it bogging real bad when im going against a strong wind. I plan on cutting out the baffle in the muffler, and running the better flowing intake. I hear that helps alot.

Josh, Mine bogs in the wind on a 44T sprocket and I am 257LBs and 26" wheels.

I am considering purchasing the 36T sprocket. My bike has 26" wheels, and I weigh 275 lbs. Will the 70CC motor produce enough power to wind out the motor and go 40-45 mph with my weight? I don't want to run that gear if I cant get the max top speed out of it. I also am concerned about it bogging real bad when im going against a strong wind. I plan on cutting out the baffle in the muffler, and running the better flowing intake. I hear that helps alot.
you DO NOT want to go 45mph on one of these bikes !

I have gone at least 40 mph peddling, I am not afraid to do the same with a motor :devilish:

I only have a single speed 26" cruiser, with my 36 T I could get 34 mph, I now have a 40T and can hit 32, acceleration is faster. I weigh 195 and cant get in the 40's, not that I want to. I have tried the boost bottle, cutting the baffle, upgrading to the bigger exhaust, changing the carb clip, changing carb and the only thing I seem to be able to do is get a smoother acceleration, the top end hasn't changed much

Loose some weight man. You could be dead before you know it. Btw organic food and body cleanse's imo psyllium husk and candida will make you drop weight very very fast. Food filled with chemicals imo 99% of everything in a supermarket will make you fat. If you cant afford organic at least cleanse your body of toxins and gain muscle. This will in speed up your metabolism 10 fold.

I normally weigh 230s. I'm 6' 3. I got fat after I lost my job. My biggest problem is I like to drink beer. That goes right to my gut.

I haven't even tried the 44 yet. The first kit was a cheapo ebay kit from boygofast. His sprocket is advertised as 44, but i counted the teeth and there are 50. The top speed was 23 mph. At that speed it sounded like the engine was going to explode. I can't wait till I try the 44. My dax kit should be here in about 2 weeks

Back