3D Printed Fuel Tank?

This is way all 2 complicated. Y r u wasting time with a dam 3d printer when u can use a water bottle like i did.......
A water bottle works fine for random store runs in town, but a custom fitted 3d printed tank built to fit your bike would look much better, and hold much more gas than a water bottle. I'm not trying to hide my engine. I'm not trying to limit my distance with a small water bottle. A water bottle is good for kids with limited funds trying to save cash only trying to get to school and back. Try traveling 100+ miles in a day with your water bottle. Enjoy stopping at a gas station every 20 miles.

A water bottle works fine for random store runs in town, but a custom fitted 3d printed tank built to fit your bike would look much better, and hold much more gas than a water bottle. I'm not trying to hide my engine. I'm not trying to limit my distance with a small water bottle. A water bottle is good for kids with limited funds trying to save cash only trying to get to school and back. Try traveling 100+ miles in a day with your water bottle. Enjoy stopping at a gas station every 20 miles.
My plan is to have multiple water bottles in storage on the bike pusher such that when the first one runs out, ill fill it up.

Why not use a carb meant for a gas tank below the engine and plop a 2+ gallon jerry can next to the engine on the trailer?
what do you mean a carb meant for a gas tank?? a fuel pump! Originaly, i was going to use a poland springs 3l jug (the one gallon ones looked flimsy) as the gas tank but we didnt have any in the house, so i found a old water bottle. TBH the 1.3 liter should get me like 30miles at least, so im not concerned stopping every half our or hour to refuel.

This is way all 2 complicated. Y r u wasting time with a dam 3d printer when u can use a water bottle like i did....... On a side note, can anyone check out the 4 stroke not starting thread. i need to get the engine working stat....
Their is nothing complicated about this at all unless you want everyone to think exactly as you do. Some folks like VW's some like Porsches some like trucks. No reason for any of them to not have what they like.

what do you mean a carb meant for a gas tank?? a fuel pump! Originaly, i was going to use a poland springs 3l jug (the one gallon ones looked flimsy) as the gas tank but we didnt have any in the house, so i found a old water bottle. TBH the 1.3 liter should get me like 30miles at least, so im not concerned stopping every half our or hour to refuel.
Any carb with a tickler (primer) bubble is meant to run with the gas can below the carb. All you need to do is push the air out of the line/carb before starting, they can draw fuel up above the gas level without a pump.

Any carb with a tickler (primer) bubble is meant to run with the gas can below the carb. All you need to do is push the air out of the line/carb before starting, they can draw fuel up above the gas level without a pump.
Never knew that was even a thing. Thats quite convienient as i can store the gas in a a few gallon jugs by the wheel that is just empty space... Ill look into it. Perhaps a future upgrade. thanks, but first i have to get my engine working!!!!!

Never knew that was even a thing. Thats quite convienient as i can store the gas in a a few gallon jugs by the wheel that is just empty space... Ill look into it. Perhaps a future upgrade. thanks, but first i have to get my engine working!!!!!
Ask questions, we might have answers you never knew existed. I checked your no-start thread, can't think of anything other's haven't already covered.

yeah i know that little diaphram thing, but thought it justs primes the carb, not acts as a pump. lol
I'm just a little over twice your age, and still have much to learn (might know 0.2% of human knowledge at the most, and that is being kind). I'm willing to freely teach what I know, hoping I learn a little bit more along the way.

Back