4 cycling?

Anthony 4k

Local time
12:41 PM
I've searched and searched and haven't found any decent answers. Myoter is 4 cycling at low speed and low throttle just cruising. Drive kinda aggressive it's great. I'd like a list of tips to go threw. Thanks

move the c clip on the carb needle top the highest position, this will lean out the mixture when under 75% throttle and wont affect wide open throttle

keep an eye on the spark plug after adjusting needle if motor is new, as they often get leaner as they run in - too rich won't hurt your motor, but too lean can lock it up

move the c clip on the carb needle top the highest position, this will lean out the mixture when under 75% throttle and wont affect wide open throttle
I read the needle affects 0-0.5 throttle?

Already moved it all the way was rich

if you've already moved it to the highest (leanest) setting and it's too rich might try one size down in jetting

I read the needle affects 0-0.5 throttle?

it's somewhere inbetween the 2, the point is there is a point where the needle stops making a difference and the jet size is all that matters.

As you move the needle down, it shifts the point of where the needle no longer affects, i.e. you now have to torn the throttle more before you are off the needle.

If your needle is midway, try lowering it further, 1 step at a time.

if it is NT style carb, one can get about 1/2 a notch more lean by lowering float level

Back