4 Stoke making a worrying noise/stalling!

The new clutch works like a dream... at least it did until the transfer case blew out and left me without a functioning transmission. Now I'm waiting for a new dual chain transmission my brother ordered for me.

Here's hoping that one holds longer.
Hows it looking after the blow out. I've gone through so many clutches it's stupid. If I have to spend 150$ on a belt drive I'm just going to buy a 150$ 70cc 2 stroke kit lol.

Well... let's just say that I'm still finding occasional pieces of the case near my work a week after it happened. Kinda like a scavenger hunt without a prize.

Well... let's just say that I'm still finding occasional pieces of the case near my work a week after it happened. Kinda like a scavenger hunt without a prize.
I managed to do this by not making sure my drive was properly fitted.

uO4qBp9.png

5xbP4a7.png

I replaced the case with another generic transmission case for a different bike and returned the broken one to amazon lol

oCdUuZz.png

Most of my clutches end up like this though.
Broken spring and totally burned out within an hour of being put into the bike
4nCbesD.png

If you're going to use that long of an output shaft then you need an idler bearing to stabilized the outer end. It seems like the chain is too tight if it breaks the case.

I managed to do this by not making sure my drive was properly fitted.

uO4qBp9.png

5xbP4a7.png

I replaced the case with another generic transmission case for a different bike and returned the broken one to amazon lol

oCdUuZz.png

Most of my clutches end up like this though.
Broken spring and totally burned out within an hour of being put into the bike
4nCbesD.png

If you're going to use that long of an output shaft then you need an idler bearing to stabilized the outer end. It seems like the chain is too tight if it breaks the case.
Yeah I know... It's fixed now and the chain tightness is fixed. I just need a new clutch.

Back