4 stroke 5 speed home made creation aka wobleybike

the pedaling assy was destroyed. the main bearings were exposed to sand or something. i put a phone with a speedometer in my pocket, and rode it around for a while. my top speed was 35, and my average speed was 28. i was cruizing most of the time, i went down the odd hill, thats prolly where i got my 35 mph from.

also im running the stock exhaust. i sometimes ride in the city, even though i live in the country, where loud dirtbikes are present, though i like it to be quiet. i might use a 50 cc moped muffler. there very quiet

the pedaling assy was destroyed. the main bearings were exposed to sand or something. i put a phone with a speedometer in my pocket, and rode it around for a while. my top speed was 35, and my average speed was 28. i was cruizing most of the time, i went down the odd hill, thats prolly where i got my 35 mph from.
What size tires do you have? Are you talking level ground speed? I live in the mountains and have hit 50 mph down hill

also im running the stock exhaust. i sometimes ride in the city, even though i live in the country, where loud dirtbikes are present, though i like it to be quiet. i might use a 50 cc moped muffler. there very quiet
Cut the flange off of the stock muffler, weld a pre-bent pipe to the flange, then weld the old muffler on the end. Inexpensive and easy, you might even be able to get away with using an piece of EMT, but clean the coating off before you weld.

ill prolly use stainless steel ive got a bender, and a welder. dont you think the stock muffler is restrictive
Not really sure of that, all my 4ts are over 80cc. I only suggested the stock one for noise compliance. These ones I use on all my carts.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back