4 Stroke "BEAST Mode!!"

Kevbikin09

Local time
5:32 PM
Greetings forum goers & Hello to all fellow motored bike riders, I'm here today with a couple concerns/questions about the upgrades to my HuaSheung 142F 49cc 4 stroke clone(Tapered Shaft). Upgrades include: NGK Spark plug, 7/8" flex pipe Exhaust with 3hp-5hp cigar muffler, Staton inc Super Duty Clutch Rotor, K&N Air Filter, & Carburetor jetting/tuning. I'll also be using a Belt Drive(20T:100T) with 48T rear hub Sprocket. Now with everything I've just described would I be creating anymore power from my engine & if so would it be able to handle a clutch engagement of 2000rpm-2175rpm. Also needing to generate a good amount of torque as I am around 280Lbs of rider & will be towing a bike trailer weighting160Lbs at times. I'm riding a Genesis Astro 29". I know this post is a bit lengthy but I will surely appreciate any/all replies & advice, Thanx in advance to all.
Fun & safe riding to all!!!

Greetings forum goers & Hello to all fellow motored bike riders, I'm here today with a couple concerns/questions about the upgrades to my HuaSheung 142F 49cc 4 stroke clone(Tapered Shaft). Upgrades include: NGK Spark plug, 7/8" flex pipe Exhaust with 3hp-5hp cigar muffler, Staton inc Super Duty Clutch Rotor, K&N Air Filter, & Carburetor jetting/tuning. I'll also be using a Belt Drive(20T:100T) with 48T rear hub Sprocket. Now with everything I've just described would I be creating anymore power from my engine & if so would it be able to handle a clutch engagement of 2000rpm-2175rpm. Also needing to generate a good amount of torque as I am around 280Lbs of rider & will be towing a bike trailer weighting160Lbs at times. I'm riding a Genesis Astro 29". I know this post is a bit lengthy but I will surely appreciate any/all replies & advice, Thanx in advance to all.
Fun & safe riding to all!!!
The upgrades you mentioned should make the motor have some more torque and top end. I'd suggest possibly gearing it up to a 50t or more, as mentioned above, 400+ lbs is a lot for a 49cc motor (albeit duable) but id also suggest a cnc sprocket adapter, as it distributes the power evenly throughout the wheel compared to the rag joint (which holds on to only 8 spokes)
And be sure too reinforce the fenders! Or take them off. As they can really mess up your day.

Yes I have mark20 fenders are off & I have the sprocket adapter. That rag joint was the first thing I got rid of. Took me 2.5 hours & 11 tries for it to still rotate with wobble🤔😡🤯.

Back