4 stroke clutch problem

Redm777

Local time
9:21 PM
Bike stopping engaging properly. Loose pad my finger is on screwed up the other pads and worn them off. I tried looking for pads for this specific clutch, nor could I find this clutch and find them I need help.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ask if this will fit your Huasheng 142f shaft, it should. He has heavy duty ones but they go up in price.

Bike stopping engaging properly. Loose pad my finger is on screwed up the other pads and worn them off. I tried looking for pads for this specific clutch, nor could I find this clutch and find them I need help.View attachment 175901View attachment 175902View attachment 175903View attachment 175904
You buy them in an assembly, 76mm ( for a 78mm bell) clutches are everywhere. Google will try to sell you thousands of them, amazon has them listed by the hundreds if not thousands, and ebay as well. You don't just buy the pad, if that's the route you want to take, you have to make your own.

If the same thing occurs again with a higher quality pad then you're going to have to start looking at the gear ratio being used and how much pedal assist is being provided.

Back